Re: AmatureQ: clipping graphics? Small .nb attached

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg22883] Re: AmatureQ: clipping graphics? Small .nb attached
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:25:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I clip only the oper two parts from your graphics. I should be easy
for you to make a complete solution

invalidPointQ[{x_, _, z_}] := ( 10 + x - z < 0 || 10 - x - z < 0)

invalidPolyQ[Polygon[pnts_]] :=
  If[TrueQ[And @@ (invalidPointQ /@ pnts)], {}, Polygon[pnts]]
Show[hiveG /. p_Polygon :> invalidPolyQ[p]]

Hope that helps