- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22929] Timing holes?
- From: Gavin Scott <gscott at netcom.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:04:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
With 4.0.2 under Windows 2000, Timing doesn't seem to work, or at least
not to the degree that I would expect. For example,
returns something like 84 seconds, but the kernel eats up 40 minutes of
CPU (and wall) time performing the evaluation!
Should I complain to support?
Prev by Date:
Re: Counting the total number of available Mathematica commands ?
Next by Date:
conversion 2.2.3 -> 4.01
Previous by thread:
Re: A faster Divisors function
Next by thread:
Re: Timing holes?