Command to get a notebook's directory?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22927] Command to get a notebook's directory?
- From: "Jordan Rosenthal" <jr at ece.gatech.edu>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:04:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta GA, USA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This seems like a pretty simple question, but I am having the hardest time
finding the answer. Let's say I save a notebook in a directory called
"c:\myfiles\mynotebooks". Is there a command I can use from within this
notebook to determine this directory?
The purpose is to have an Export command that is able to export data to the
same directory in which the notebook is saved. If I move the notebook, I
don't want to have to manually change the Export command.
The Directory command gives the working directory, which is not
necessarily the same as the notebook's directory.
Prev by Date:
Re: best solution?
Next by Date:
RE: best solution?
Previous by thread:
Re: Pi == 3 for imprecise values of 3?
Next by thread:
Re: Command to get a notebook's directory?