I have a problem!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22980] I have a problem!
- From: giga99 at usa.net (Johanna Pirnes)
- Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 14:44:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Math Forum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can not figure out a solution to this problem. What kind of surfaces presents this equation: z=px^2/(a^2) + qy^2/(b^2) when signs p and q gets values 1 and -1. And how I can draw an example each of appearable type of surface. Is it possible to draw an example with Mathematica? I hope you understand my question, and I really hope, that someone could answer to my question!! And the sooner the better...