Re: Hydrogen atom modelling for P-Chem

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23047] Re: Hydrogen atom modelling for P-Chem
  • From: c wood <ca_wood at>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 02:43:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

You may look at Quantum Methods with Mathematica by James M. Feagin.  Comes
with a 3.5" diskette which follow the examples in the book.   Unfortunately
this text was written some time ago and not quite sure about availability.
I am using 3.0 so it was a simple matter to convert the 2.2 files to
standard format.