- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23159] Re: PrintPrecision
- From: Ronald Bruck <bruck at math.usc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:21:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Univ of Southern California
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8djlqq$7rj at smc.vnet.net>, "John Flint" <j.flint at itf.sdu.dk>
:When I use the Options Inspector to change the notebook 'Formatting
:Options', 'Expression Formating', 'Display Options', 'PrintPrecision' to
:3 in order to see more of a matrix in my window then som numbers come out
:expected (ex. -3.22) while others still have a lot of digits (ex.
:27.536488564494144). How can I make them all small?
**I** have a different problem. When I use the Options Inspector to
change this--it doesn't change! If I type "3", then as soon as I click
on anything else, it changes back to the default.
Mathematica 4.0.1 on Macintosh.
Due to University fiscal constraints, .sigs may not be exceed one
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica TeX files
Next by Date:
Re: Clear or remove definitions including Subscripts
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: