- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23159] Re: PrintPrecision
- From: Ronald Bruck <bruck at math.usc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:21:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Univ of Southern California
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8djlqq$7rj at smc.vnet.net>, "John Flint" <j.flint at itf.sdu.dk> wrote: :When I use the Options Inspector to change the notebook 'Formatting :Options', 'Expression Formating', 'Display Options', 'PrintPrecision' to :say :3 in order to see more of a matrix in my window then som numbers come out :as :expected (ex. -3.22) while others still have a lot of digits (ex. :27.536488564494144). How can I make them all small? **I** have a different problem. When I use the Options Inspector to change this--it doesn't change! If I type "3", then as soon as I click on anything else, it changes back to the default. Mathematica 4.0.1 on Macintosh. --Ron Bruck -- Due to University fiscal constraints, .sigs may not be exceed one line.