Re: running mathematica remotely
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24678] Re: running mathematica remotely
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:19:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 31 Jul 2000 wroot at my-deja.com wrote: > I have difficulty running mathematica on an SGI (where it's intalled - > single site license) from a Linux machine (via telnet): some fonts are > missing. What can I do? Read this FAQ: http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Unix/FE/Fonts/UnixXServer.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.