Re: Can I solve PDE in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24682] Re: Can I solve PDE in Mathematica?
- From: "Bill Bertram" <wkb at ansto.gov.au>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:19:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Karl <sir at procd.sogang.ac.kr> wrote in message news:8lsu0g$23c at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, there. > > I want to know if I can solve this simutaneous PDE problem using > Mathematica. > > I'm going to using numerical solution of differential equations. > > Please, let me know. Is this possible? > Hi Karl, Yes, Mathematica Version 4 will solve your set of PDEs but I found that you'd need to rescale the t and z coordinates to eliminate a factor 10^12 from the right hand side of your equations for it work properly. Cheers, Bill