(No Subject)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24737] (No Subject)
  • From: "Gregorio Ferzio" <moonbloody at lycos.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:31:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Math Grouppisti

I'm sorry for the worthy newbie question but it's driving me crazy : in The Mathematica Book "Shared and Private Style Sheets" a procedure is describe whose aim is storing a copy of a style sheet within the current notebook.
What about the opposite direction ? A pleasant notebook is given , endowed with its own private style sheet : how can I draw a shared style sheet from it ?
A further question arise, to which I'm unable to answer, notwithstanding I read through The Mathematica Book : can I enclose in a shared style sheet exlusively cell formatting options or can I set up also option regarding the notebook as a whole ? I'm making reference to, as an example, to
NotebookOptions -> DisplayOptions -> Background
NotebookOptions -> DisplayOptions -> Magnification
NotebookOptions -> Window Properties -> WindowMovable
and such.

I hope similar question have not been already answered.

Warm regards from Gregorio Ferzio

Send your favorite photo with any online greeting!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/americangreetings.rdct