Can you round number to the nearest x?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24871] Can you round number to the nearest x?
- From: owenzooey at my-deja.com
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:45:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Looking through the standard functions I cannot find a way to round a
number to the nearest 5 or 10 or whatever. Is there a somewhat simple
way to do this before I do it the hard way?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Using output of a Fit
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica newbie
Previous by thread:
Re: Using output of a Fit
Next by thread:
Re: Can you round number to the nearest x?