Re: REQUEST: Are there any notebooks or packages about Bayesian data analysis?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24894] Re: REQUEST: Are there any notebooks or packages about Bayesian data analysis?
  • From: "Stephen Sheppard" <Stephen.C.Sheppard at williams.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:46:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

While they don't cover the exact issue you mention and are not really
'introductory', you might find something of interest in the packages
prepared to accompany Hal Varian's book 'Economic and Financial Modeling
with Mathematica'.  The packages are available on mathsource at
http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Publications/BookSupplements/Varian-1993/0
205-399.

Stephen Sheppard

news:8naqcs$eus at smc.vnet.net...