Re: REQUEST: Are there any notebooks or packages about Bayesian data analysis?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24894] Re: REQUEST: Are there any notebooks or packages about Bayesian data analysis?
- From: "Stephen Sheppard" <Stephen.C.Sheppard at williams.edu>
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:46:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Williams College, Williamstown, MA
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
While they don't cover the exact issue you mention and are not really
'introductory', you might find something of interest in the packages
prepared to accompany Hal Varian's book 'Economic and Financial Modeling
with Mathematica'. The packages are available on mathsource at
KTXRudy <raygunprez at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:8naqcs$eus at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi everyone...
> I would like to know if any of the Mathematica users out there know of a
> notebook or package that covers Bayesian methods? Specifically, I am
> looking for some tutorials and introductory info on Bayesian methods as
> related to clustering.
> If anyone happens to know of such references I would appreciate it if
> you could please share it with me and the rest of this newsgroup.
> Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
RE: RE: Expanding a nested structure (pattern matching?)
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Annoying Little Problem
Previous by thread:
REQUEST: Are there any notebooks or packages about Bayesian data analysis?
Next by thread:
List of Interpolated functions inside plot