Complex Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26277] Complex Question
  • From: Reese Yontz <rry1 at Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:19:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How do I change the range of the argument function in mathematica?  I'm
working on a problem where I need the arguments in the range [0, 2*Pi) not
(-Pi, Pi].  And the way I have coded everything makes it rather hard to
manually change the argument at every occurance.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Reese