Complex Question

How do I change the range of the argument function in mathematica?  I'm
working on a problem where I need the arguments in the range [0, 2*Pi) not
(-Pi, Pi].  And the way I have coded everything makes it rather hard to
manually change the argument at every occurance.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Reese