Re: Implicit surface plotting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26260] Re: Implicit surface plotting
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:19:34 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Hi everybody!
> I am new to Mathematica and I would like to know what is the command to plot
> a surface expressed by an implicit function f(x,y,z)=0 in 3D...I still
> can't find it!
> Thanks, Bye!
Prev by Date:
Q: Matrix Construction
Next by Date:
Re: transposing an equation
Previous by thread:
Implicit surface plotting
Next by thread:
Notebook on Astrophysics?