Re: Mathlink probs under Unix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26266] Re: Mathlink probs under Unix
- From: number9 <number9 at cox-internet.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:19:39 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ok, <slap!> I have removed the problem that I was having with compiling the binary.tm "fastbinary" addon. Don't exactly know what was wrong... d/l the binary.tm again, tore out the ^M's like I did the first time, and now it works. Strange. I now have a new problem. I am working with a notebook that loads a .m file and that in turn, uses the binary module that I just compiled... however, when Mathematica tries to do this I get a sh: binary: cannot run binary. I think that it does not know where to locate it, as I can run binary by hand on the command line. All of these are located in the ..../AddOns/StandardPackages/<mydir> directory. Has anyone had this problem before?? Have an idea what I am messing up now? :) Thanks for the help.