- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26319] BarChart Options?
- From: "A. E. Siegman" <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:38:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Options such as DisplayFunction->Identify and AspectRatio->xxx seem
to work properly when inserted into an individual BarChart expression
-- that is, the BarChart comes out the way you want it to when the
BarChart is executed -- but they aren't listed as options for
BarChart, and can't be set globally using SetOptions[BarChart...] .
Prev by Date:
Re: What makes things Listable?
Next by Date:
Re: Complex Question
Previous by thread:
system of nonlinear differential equations
Next by thread:
sum of the angle in a 4th dim triangle