NDSolve Interpolating Function Range too small!

I'm using NDSolve to numerically solve three very complicated second
order differential equation. When NDSolve does the calculation though
the interpolating function always has a range in the 10^-30 something
range. This is useless when I try to plot the solutions to the equation
because I need it on a range of up to 100. How do I tweak mathematica
(or my equation) to get a decent range from the interpolating function?
Also, when I am plotting is there any way to tell mathematica not to
extrapolate a solution if it hits an undefined point?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.