NDSolve Interpolating Function Range too small!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26344] NDSolve Interpolating Function Range too small!
- From: flashboltzmann at my-deja.com
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 02:54:54 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using NDSolve to numerically solve three very complicated second order differential equation. When NDSolve does the calculation though the interpolating function always has a range in the 10^-30 something range. This is useless when I try to plot the solutions to the equation because I need it on a range of up to 100. How do I tweak mathematica (or my equation) to get a decent range from the interpolating function? Also, when I am plotting is there any way to tell mathematica not to extrapolate a solution if it hits an undefined point? Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.