Re: Mathematica - Init Display problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26453] Re: [mg26402] Mathematica - Init Display problem
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 01:51:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Could you send an example of the code you are using? Tomas Garza Mexico City "Pawe=B3 Ga=B3ecki" <galek at bph.onet.pl> wrote: > I have a following problem with Mathematica 4.0 . > Whenever I issue a command to draw a plot of a function it returns such a > line: > Display::"initstate": "\!\(Display\) cannot be used during initialization." > > Is there someone who can help me?