Re: Help me
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26473] Re: Help me
- From: Bernd Brandt <bernd at bio.vu.nl>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:46:11 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: VU Biology, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jonghee Lee wrote:
> How can I ajust the default environment of notebook in Mathematica 4.0.
> For instance, I would like to change the font size and the background
> forever in every notebook. Don't like to change those manually
> Thank you for your help in advance.
Look at the Edit Menu. To increase the fontsize:
Edit - Preferences - Formatting Options - FontSize.
Prev by Date:
Infinite sum of n^2 Exp[-n^2]
Next by Date:
Symbolic Fourier Transform
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
plot time vs date