Plugins in notebooks
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21857] Plugins in notebooks
- From: henjo076 at my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:54:15 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to make plugins for Mathematica notebooks?
That is plugins that display something (for example real-time
3d graphics) inside the notebook and not in an external window.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
NDSolve series of ode with equilibrium conditions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: NDSolve series of ode with equilibrium conditions
Next by thread:
Re: Plugins in notebooks