image 2-d Fouriertransform ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21867] image 2-d Fouriertransform ?
- From: maurus <maurus at gmx.de>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:54:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: [posted via] Leibniz-Rechenzentrum, Muenchen (Germany)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
sorry for this question but ..
i have a 2-d image with 8 bit grey level.
Now i make a 2-d-Fouriertransform of the image (in Mathematica)
The result is a Picture with 4 quadrants, were the signals are
Now my questions:
I think, only the first quadrant ist important ? Rest ist random ?
What does the axis, the results means ?
If someone canl help me, i can send an example for better understanding.
In this case, the Helpfunktion in Mathematica ist not to good.
Thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Sturm-Liouville Problem (differential equation eigenvalue problem)
Previous by thread:
Re: assumptions question
Next by thread:
Re: image 2-d Fouriertransform ?