Not drawing lines at polygon edges, in ParametricPlot3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21947] Not drawing lines at polygon edges, in ParametricPlot3D
- From: "Aram Schiffman" <aram at sirius.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 00:49:20 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As the subject header says ... how can I render a ParametricPlot3D, but not
have the lines drawn at the polygon edges? I've tried every obvious (to me)
option, but no dice.
Also, can I make my 3D object transparent, in ParametricPlot3D?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Set in Scan
Next by Date:
medical image importing question
Previous by thread:
Re: Word processing in Mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: Not drawing lines at polygon edges, in ParametricPlot3D