Re: Importing Illustrator 8 EPS

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21975] Re: Importing Illustrator 8 EPS
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:02:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I run into the same problem several weeks ago. It seems that Mathematica
an import program that generate a temporal file with the Mathematica 2d
like Line[], Point[] ..
Mathematica itself only read the temporal file with the primitives.
This temporal file is corrupted and miss some brackets. It seems that
import program crashes and Mathematica try to read the broken output

You may look in your TEMP directory for the files generated by the
and try to fix as much as possible. Finaly you can read the file with

Hope that helps