Re: Evaluation of functions inside Plot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22065] Re: Evaluation of functions inside Plot
- From: Brian Higgins <bghiggins at ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:38:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hans, A typo is the cause of your problems. In the Hue function you need to add a space between the "y" and "I". Then everything works as expected. Without the space Mathematica considered yI as a new variable which has not been index for plotting. Cheers, Br Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.