Re: Problems plotting graphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg22092] Re: [mg22080] Problems plotting graphics
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:03:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

on 00.2.13 3:13 PM, Department of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy at
thphys at wrote:

> Hi
> I'm having problems to plot graphics in Mathematica 4... I try to evaluate
> the cells and I get the following output:
> Display::initstate cannot be used during initialization...
> But the kernel is already initialized... I don't know what's going on....
> Thanks
> Elivanoff
This is a well known problem. You are using one of the pirated copies of
Mathematica 4. for Windows that can now be found all over Eastern Europe and
which probably originated in Russia.

Andrzej Kozlowski
Toyama International University
Toyama, Japan