Legend Package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22227] Legend Package
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:35:11 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

MathGroup,

Does anyone know how the legends are specified in the ShowLegend statement? The
documentation show an example for the second type of legend, but not for the first
type of legend. I cannot understand what to put in for box_1 in their statement
format. Nothing I try is reflected on the plot. Does anyone have an example of this
form of the statement.

I am even more interested in using the Legend and ShadowBox primitives. I know how to
use the ShadowBox primitive and can put text and lines in it "by hand". But I do not
know how to use the Legend primitive, partly because I do not know what to put in for
the box_i statements, and also because I don't know how to combine it with the
ShadowBox primitive. Does anyone have any examples of this?

Thanks.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/