- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22336] Plotting triplets
- From: "L Lobo" <leonlobo at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:13:26 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Loughborough University, UK
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a comma separated file containing triplets (xyz coordinates). How do
I go about plotting them in Mathematica. They are not equispaced in any way.
I need to produce a surface plot. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Lost myHead, please help !!!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Plotting triplets