Using user-defined functions (newbie question)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22358] Using user-defined functions (newbie question)
- From: cdeacon at .physics.mun.ca (Chris Deacon)
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:14:07 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Memorial University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Suppose I define a function, called myfunc[a_,b_,c_]:=
How can I call this function in another notebook without retyping
entire function, so that the command
value=myfunc[x,y,z] will give me the desired result?
Do I simply include a Needs command at the top of the worksheet, or
Prev by Date:
Lost myHead, please help !!!
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Lost myHead, please help !!!
Next by thread:
Re: Using user-defined functions (newbie question)