Help needed: How to add constraints into FullSimplify
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22330] Help needed: How to add constraints into FullSimplify
- From: iaz at cs.umd.edu (Ilya Zavorin)
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:13:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: U of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to simplify a complicated expression F[x1,x2,...] using
FullSimplify. What I know is that the variables involved satisfy
certain conditions. For instance, I know that
x1^2 + x5^2 + x7^2 = 1.
How can I supply this information into FullSimplify so that it
processes input further?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Found myHead ... Please no comment.
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Help needed: How to add constraints into FullSimplify