Parallel Computing Toolkit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22344] Parallel Computing Toolkit
- From: "Maryka Baraka" <marykab at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:13:39 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research officially introduces parallel computing support for Mathematica. Parallel Computing Toolkit for Mathematica makes parallel programming easily affordable to users with access to either a multiprocessor machine or a network of heterogeneous machines. Parallel Computing Toolkit can take advantage of existing Mathematica kernels on all supported operating systems--including Unix, Linux, Windows, and Macintosh--connected through TCP/IP, thus enabling users to create low-cost "virtual parallel computers" using existing hardware and Mathematica licenses. For more on Parallel Computing Toolkit, visit http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/parallel/. ======================= Maryka T. Baraka News Department Wolfram Research, Inc.