ParametricPlot3D without mesh

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21435] ParametricPlot3D without mesh
  • From: Daniel Duque Campayo <campayo at>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:20:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi, everyone.

This should be easy for a Math wizard: I'm trying to plot a
parameterized 3d surface, with the color at each tile specified by a
scalar field. I was able to do that, but the mesh spoils the beautiful
final result, and the Mesh and MeshStyle options do not apply for

Any ideas?

I'm new to this ng, but I'll subscribe to it for some time to repay my
debt to you all ;-)

Daniel Duque
Dpt. of Physics
University of Washington