ParametricPlot3D without mesh

Hi, everyone.

This should be easy for a Math wizard: I'm trying to plot a
parameterized 3d surface, with the color at each tile specified by a
scalar field. I was able to do that, but the mesh spoils the beautiful
final result, and the Mesh and MeshStyle options do not apply for
ParametricPlot3D.

Any ideas?

I'm new to this ng, but I'll subscribe to it for some time to repay my
debt to you all ;-)

Thanks

Dani

--