Re: Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21428] Re: Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents
  • From: "Tony Duffy" <tduffy at>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:20:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

A great resource for "all things Mathematica" would be the SStreams website.
They have great reference material (books, programs, usergroups, events,
etc.) for Mathematica and other math related software packages.

If you can't find it here, I don't know where else to send you.

Good luck!

news:851dn1$43k at