Re: Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21428] Re: Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents
- From: "Tony Duffy" <tduffy at uswest.net>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:20:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A great resource for "all things Mathematica" would be the SStreams website.
They have great reference material (books, programs, usergroups, events,
etc.) for Mathematica and other math related software packages.
If you can't find it here, I don't know where else to send you.
Patrick Keith-Hynes <pkh at together.net> wrote in message
news:851dn1$43k at smc.vnet.net...
> I have been starting to play around with Mathematica 4.0. I am looking
> a good, introductory level book on Mathematica with some really basic step
> by step examples. I am particularly interested in "tricks of the trade"
> use Mathematica to create technical documentation.
> Thanks for your help,
> Patrick Keith-Hynes
> pkh at together.net
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
re: ReadList Error message:"Tag Times"
Previous by thread:
Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents
Next by thread:
Re: odd behaviour in rule delayed