Re: Using Mathematica to Create Technical Documents

A great resource for "all things Mathematica" would be the SStreams website.
They have great reference material (books, programs, usergroups, events,
etc.) for Mathematica and other math related software packages.

http://www.sstreams.com/Mathematica/

If you can't find it here, I don't know where else to send you.

Good luck!

news:851dn1$43k at smc.vnet.net...