Re: greek labels

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21425] Re: greek labels
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 00:20:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

you need the Mathematica fonts (Math1 here).
If you have just one picture the toolkit from:

may help you. If you use ghostscript you should add
the Mathematica font directory to the GS_LIBPATH variable.
If you are using an actual TeX, dvips scan the fonts in pictures
and you should use the fontmap from my virtual font package from

In Mathematica 4.0 the font package is included and you need
only look in your Mathematica tree for the file that
neds dvips.

Hope that helps