NoteBook Styles in 4

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg21532] NoteBook Styles in 4
  • From: Don McKenzie Paul <phrje at>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:43:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a notebook from someone or other which seems to have the new
Input styles set to TraditionalForm. I have tried editting the style
sheet , changed options and defaults etc. but I can't get it to give me
StandardForm when I open a new Input cell. Would someone care to walk me
through correcting this local difficulty.

Prof. Don McKenzie Paul               tel.  (1203) 523603
Department of Physics                 fax.  (1203) 692016
University of Warwick                 email  phrje at