Crash after Abort Evaluation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21642] Crash after Abort Evaluation
- From: Julian Aguirre Estibalez <mtpagesj at lg.ehu.es>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:59:53 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universidad del Pais Vasco/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
About half the times I use Abort Evaluation to end a long computation,
nothing happens, and then trying to quit the kernel hangs the computer and
I have to reboot. This happens vith version 4 on a Mac with system
8.1. Has anyone had the same problem? Do you know a solution?
Julian Aguirre | Voice: +34 946012659
Departamento de Matematicas | Fax: +34 944648500
Universidad del Pais Vasco | Postal: Aptdo. 644, 48080 Bilbao, Spain
| email: mtpagesj at lg.ehu.es
Prev by Date:
Re: Help! Mathematica on my 500MHz outperforms my GHz machine!
Next by Date:
Re: working with large strings.
Previous by thread:
Re: a question about complex variable
Next by thread:
Intersection of 2 subspaces