Re: maldelbrot set

Frankb34 at aol.com wrote:

> I'm relatively new to mathematica and I'm curious if mathematica can perform
> the iterations necessary to display the Madelbot or Julia sets?

The Mandelbrot set is always shown with complex numbers in the complex plane ,
but, B3 numbers are essentially the same as the third cyclotomic field and they
work too with a version of Bucky Fuller's synergetics coordinates. See:

http://forum.swarthmore.edu/epigone/geometry-research/brydilyum

   Cliff Nelson