Fantastic Mathematica Book goes out of print
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21770] Fantastic Mathematica Book goes out of print
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:56:51 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Power Programming In Mathematica The Kernel,
By David B. Wagner (ISBN 0-07-912237-X)
is no longer listed at the Wolfram Research online bookstore.
Wofram Research confirmed that the book is out of print. Well I sure hope
D.B. Wagner is coming out with an edition for Mathematica 4, or the yet to
be released version 5. This is an excellent book and Mathematica users will
suffer without it.
I suppose it may not be a hot seller because it's written for version 3, and
we now have Version 4. That would be a pity because the book is still as
relevant as it ever was, but most people don't want to by books about "old"
On 12-18-99 Mathematica tips, tricks at
had a major update
Prev by Date:
Re: Q: NDSolve
Next by Date:
Re: Cyclic decimal periods.
Previous by thread:
Re: CORRUPTED NOTEBOOKS
Next by thread:
Sturm-Liouville Problem (differential equation eigenvalue problem)