- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg21847] Re: notebook
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:53:29 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <871081$8qq at smc.vnet.net>, anrecht at t-online.de (Joerg Anrecht) writes: > which options are important for a notebook to show a graphic with no > margins, no In and Out Lables, no toolbar.... See the noteboook at this URL: http://www.mathsource.com/Content/General/Tutorials/Programming/0209-809 Although the notebook addresses button programming, the task that it performs is to generate a notebook window with a graphic with no ornamentations. You can probably base your own code on the Notebook structure therein. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.