- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24264] Urgent reply
- From: "Fat'h AKAY" <fatih at eemb.cu.edu.tr>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:10:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have just subscribed to this mailing list and I am waiting for my
e-mail address to be added to it.
I would like to ask a simple question.
I want to use Input in my .nb file but it gives an error message as
"Input::initstate: Input can not be used during initialization."
How can I get rid of this error message?
M. Fatih AKAY
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: unexpected Simplify ouput
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Division still cost more than multiplication?