RealTime3D documentation or help

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24397] RealTime3D documentation or help
  • From: "Kevin Gross" <kc144 at>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:13:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi all,

I'm looking for some documentation on the experimental package
<<RealTime3D`.  I would like to know just what options are available under
this package.  Does anyone know where to find such documentation?  I've
checked the Mathematica 4.0 book and didn't come up with anything.  I also
did a preliminary search at and came up with little.

One thing I would like to be able to do is rotate the graphic in 3D without
using the mouse.  Is it possible to rotate the output of RealTime3D graphics
using the keyboard?

I realize it is an experimental package, but it would be helpful if it was
even moderately documented.

Thanks for your help,

Kevin Gross