Newbie Question - Integrated C++
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24510] Newbie Question - Integrated C++
- From: "Phil" <P.Stanton at btinternet.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:01:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm thinking of using mathematica in combination with C++ to diplay 3D
surface plots....I get the impression from a quick look at some texts that
this should be well within it's capabilities?
P.S. Is it expensive to buy....and do they do cheap student discounts???
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: 12-bit Tiffs importable?
Previous by thread:
Re: Step-by-Step Differentiation
Next by thread:
Re: Newbie Question - Integrated C++