Mathematica and MacOS X.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24659] Mathematica and MacOS X.
- From: Andrea Riciputi <ariciputi at iol.it>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:23:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At the end of the year Apple will release MacOS X, the new Unix based Cupertino's OS, and all new Macintosh will be sold with this system pre-installed. I'm a Mac and Mathematica user and I'd like to know if people at Wolfram are working at the port and when it should be ready. Thanks, Andrea.