  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24640] corruptedGraphicsOutput
  • From: "Pascal BAES" <pascal.baes at>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:23:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

ArtiAnimation and poor-tinySpaceMemoryComputing/Figting cloud of
primitives...Math.3.1, MacOs7.51,PPC7200,etc.

seems not normal, in

Seems it connect whith corrupted GraphicsOutput and corrupted "{",in "ouput"
and "DisplayFormula" toolbar Style... under WorkinkStyle

Wakaranaï!!Alway's, that apend when I go in very heavy(for my little
system)(5000 points in mixed fonctions whith 5000 SeedRandom,
NestedRandomWalk,and 5000 Styles)....Absolute and relatives sizes mixte
peraps make problem with Postcript translation or what?

Then I open in BBEdit to delete GraphicsOutput and start again and again the
same calcutation in Mathematica whith less and less frame eatch time (Five
by Five, then I must connect 20 QT film without mistake to have 100 images
QTime film, then....

 As Mathematica and PovRay Fan,
more than povTranslator,
I wonder if it exist some exemple of MathLink, to connect whith PovRay, or
MegaPov as "render"?
ToSee directly point as metaballs(blobs), or hallo in container,or to mixte
"randomWalk" and "DNoise" fonctions, 2D and 3D, for

Thanks in advance to great Mathematica user to answer some information or
have interesting of litlleProblem of absolutly not usefull Mathematica user
for PureImaginaryModeling.