- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23721] Levenberg-Marquardt ?
- From: mclean at physics.queensu.ca (Alastair McLean)
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:09:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: NanoPhysics, Queen's University, Kingston, ON, Canada.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has the Levenberg-Marquard method of non-linear least
squares minimisation been implemented as a Mathematica
function or package yet ?
mclean at physics.queensu.ca
Next by Date:
problem with external programm
Next by thread:
Re: Levenberg-Marquardt ?