How to plot...?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23736] How to plot...?
- From: jml at accessinter.net ( Jose Lasso)
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:09:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, How can I plot the following function: fp[pp_,vel_]:=(pp*vel^2)/450240, this is a ballistic function, where fp is the energy, pp is the pellet weight, and vel is the velocity of the pellet. Any ideas. Thx in advance. Regards. José M Lasso PS: Maybe this is quite simple, but dont forget than I am a rookie with Mathematica. the range of pp:7.9 grains to 10.5 grains, the range of vel:780 ft/sec to 940 ft/sec.