Re: Bend magnet radiation, absorption, reflectivity with MATHEMATICA
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23742] Re: [mg23643] Bend magnet radiation, absorption, reflectivity with MATHEMATICA
- From: "Benjamin A. Jacobson" <bjacobson at illumitech.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:09:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 11:08 PM 5/28/00 -0400, you wrote: > >Hello, > >has anybody ever programmed the following with MATHEMATICA: > >- Synchrotron radiation from a bending magnet (Schwinger formula) >- Absorption coefficient, penetration depth, index of refraction, >dispersive corrections... of a solid or a gas (McMaster, >Cromer-Liberman ...) >- Reflectivity of a surface, interface, multilayer... (Fresnel formulas, The last 2 are handled by the Mathematica add-on package Optica, available from WRI. Ben Jacobson Illumitech Inc.