Updated enhancements on MathSource

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23820] Updated enhancements on MathSource
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In recent weeks I updated two of my packages on MathSource.

One of the updated packages are in the item with the Title:
"Formatting Mathematica Output for Email" which is located at
The second updated item has the Title:
"A Package to Find Options and Named Characters Matching a String Pattern"
which is located at
Some of the enhancements in the second package were recommended by David
Bailey some time ago.  Let me know if you want to know what I changed in
either package.

Ted Ersek

Down load Mathematica tips, tricks at: