Re: Including Fortran Subroutines
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23765] Re: Including Fortran Subroutines
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:59:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
you forgot to write your operating system.
On unix boxes (Linux, Sun, SGI) the gcc/g++ works fine
with the MathLink librarys.
If you are on a MS-Windows box you should switch to
some free commandline compiler like bolrand C/C++ 4.5
and use f2c to remove the need of a FORTRAN compiler.
mgfoehle at mch1srv.mechanik.tuwien.ac.at wrote:
> I am trying to include an external Fortran-subroutine into my
> Mathematica program. I am using the GNU Fortran and C-compiler. As far
> as I understood I will have to write a C-routine which links the
> Mathematica-kernel with the Fortran-compiler.
> I found some hints how to link various C-compilers with Mathematica, but
> unfortunately not for the GNU software.
> So there is my question: does anyone have experience in linking GNU C or
> even GNU Fortran with Mathematica and can give me some hints how to do
> that or where to find information on this problem? I will have to pass
> some lists and matrices to this subroutine and back.
> Thanks a lot for your help!
> Margit Gf\166hler
> mgfoehle at mail.mechanik.tuwien.ac.at
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Including Fortran Subroutines
Next by thread:
Bug in TableDirections