HELP

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23900] HELP
  • From: "Carlos Castellanos" <c.castellanos at GCnewhorizons.net>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:51:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everybody ["Hola a todos"] :

I don't have a question on a specific issue of MATHEMATICA, but a concern.
I have been studying on areas related to Electrical Engineering and
Communications and on most of my experiences I have seen that my
instructours uses other technical computer softwares. I have always tried to
create applications (very
basic ones of course) on Mathematica, and I do not see any reason to avoid
working on it. Is it that there is not enough material done based on
Mathematica or is it that professionals on this areas consider it is more
easy to work on such other technical softwares. Can somebody give me any
reference on applications of communications
based on Mathematica, anything that may help me justify its use and defend
my
position...

Thanks ["Gracias"]

CCastellanos