Re: Linking with C++

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23902] Re: Linking with C++
  • From: "John Smith" <noone at msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:51:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mike - I am fairly certain you can define new objects and functions in an
initialization notebook and then alter your initialization file (it will
then read this file with each new session)

I do know for a fact you can link Mathematica to c,c++, fortran, java (new!)
and some others via their mathlink protocol.  Hope this helps.  They may
have some other info on their website.

www.wolfram.com

news:8g7181$j1n at smc.vnet.net...