- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23908] Re: JLink
- From: tgayley at wolfram.com (Todd Gayley)
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:56:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 10 Jun 2000 04:05:40 -0400, Megan Roberts <megan at tarms.com> wrote:
>I use Jlink (with Mathematica 4.0) to create an object and then perform
>calculations with this object. The mathematica works when the last line
>is on a line of its own, but not when it's written on the same line as
>the previous command. I have written a Java program to produce this
>mathematica code (it produces a text document and then saves it as a
>.nb). What is the (text) command for a new line in Mathematica? (I have
>tried \\[IndentingNewLine]" on the previous line which doesn't produce
>an error but it doesn't give me a new line).
>Thanks in advance,
Colud you post some code to show more detail about what you are doing? You could also send
it to jlink at wolfram.com if you prefer. You should not need any trickery like
\[IndentingNewLine] characters to get what you want.
Prev by Date:
problems saving and opening notebooks using menus
Next by Date:
is there really no efficient way to delete an element from a list??
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Mathlink and Frontend.c